Synopsis of Council meeting 11th April 2022
- The Captain welcomed everyone present.
Condolence to Brian McGinn on the death of his brother Joe. Joe was a member of our club for many years prior to his failing health a couple of years back.
The defibrillator is now positioned adjacent t the Pro Shop door. It is registered on “The Circuit” – the national defibrillator network and also connected to Northern Ireland Ambulance Service.
Any member who has CPR Training should give their details to the Office. A list could be populated as a contact; If on the Golf Course; could be contacted in an emergency
Invoices presented for payment were agreed.
- Greens Convenor report. (Bobby Watts) Click Here for report
- House Convenor’s report. (David McCartan) Click Here for report
- Fundraising Convenor – Daniel Sloan. Click Here for report
- Match & Handicap – Liam McCartan Click Here for report
- Juniors – John Campbell. Click Here for report
John is struggling for help with Juniors – please consider helping out.
Elections. 5 returning members 1 Full member, 1 Senior, 1 five day, 1 Young Adult (26/29 yrs), 1 Young Adult (22-25yrs) 1 Second Club were elected.
Resignations: 1 resignation and 3 one year out.
- Request for details of £4000 Grant received for Golf Charter – Details of the Women in golf Charter can be viewed on Golf Ireland website golfireland.ie Club Hub and scroll down left side.
- Celtic Birdie Tours – There is a possibility they may chose Kilkeel Golf Club as one of their Parkland courses for tours – we await feedback.